Available to Primary Member and Dependents
Help is just a toll-free phone call away. Whether you have a flat tire, dead battery, or lock your keys in the car, help is available 24/7 anywhere you travel within the U.S. and Canada.
When the automobile, motorcycle or single rear-axle truck you are driving is disabled, call the dispatch number provided. As a Member of AIA, coverage is automatic to you. Services are subject to $100 per disablement for up to two (2) disablements per year per membership.
The Emergency Roadside Assistance benefit is limited to one service call per disablement for a service provided by a commercial garage, locksmith, or tow provide including:
- Towing– Your covered vehicle will be towed to a location of your choice.
- Delivery of emergency fuel/fluids– Delivery of fuel (up to 2 gallons) to the covered vehicle, except where prohibited by law.
- Jumpstart/battery boost– A simple jump-start of the covered vehicle’s drained battery. Only batteries used to start the vehicle’s engine are covered.
- Changing a tire– Changing of a flat tire on a covered vehicle using the vehicle’s working spare tire.
- Lockout/locksmith– Locksmith services to assist with opening the door of a covered vehicle and/or obtaining a replacement key.
- Winching/vehicle extraction– Extraction by winch services of a covered vehicle that is within 100 feet of a maintained roadway.
- Tire change assistance is also available for a trailer you are pulling.
AIA offers Emergency Roadside Assistance services for single rear-axle, two or more wheeled registered and licensed motor vehicles used for private, on-road transportation, including passenger vehicles, motorcycles, RVs and light trucks. Trailers of any kind are covered for tire change service only.
Commercial vehicles, dirt bikes, and ATVs are not eligible for coverage. Vehicles that have been submerged in water, or have been off-road and are not on a maintained roadway are not covered for Emergency Roadside Assistance.
Not available in Alaska. In Mexico, Emergency Roadside Assistance services are available through member reimbursement only.
The Emergency Roadside Assistance benefit does not provide coverage for non-members who drive your car, or for the cost of a tire, battery, parts, gasoline, or service while at an auto repair shop or service station, or for more than one tow per disablement. This is an emergency benefit and is not intended to underwrite any business expense or substitute for regular vehicle maintenance. An emergency situation does not include replacement of windshields, installation or removal of chains, snow tires, service for an unlicensed vehicle, impounded vehicle, or a vehicle in unsafe condition.
This benefit does not cover acts of nature such as flooding, hurricanes, or tornados. Members who are also owners, operators, or employees of a commercial garage, locksmith, or tow provider may not use that company to provide services for themselves or other members on their membership. Safe Driver Motor Club, Inc. can assume no liability for any damage to the member’s vehicle (including personal items left in the vehicle) or property resulting from the rendering of services. Any claims must be filed against the independent service provider.
Safe Driver Motor Club, Inc. reserves the right to refuse program services to any Association Member under the following conditions:
- material misrepresentation; or
- excessive use of benefits